Thursday, June 10, 2010

C.A.L.M. (cadaverous aesthetic loving mammals)




Breaking down... thinking all the pretty little thoughts that the day washed away and covered by the nighttime calm... How this is at least bearable? My speakers are too loud for my old ears and heart but still...

Time for some questions i said... the questions had many answers too obvious to trust.
Time for some answers... the answers had many questions to drone into the naked virtue.

Conversation is the RIGHT way...
Conversation is the wrooong way...

Why do people think such SHIT??
-I think i used to be more beautiful but the years took my fountain of youth away...
-I dreamed a dream that i was dreaming of a dreamy reality in a dream...
-I...I...i................
..
-Enough about you!
-Start me up again and you will soon see the results of a quiet life....

No comments:

Post a Comment