Monday, March 14, 2011

Stereolab / Nurse With Wound - Crumb Duck (1993)


The Story behind this 10" is familiar with both of NWW and Stereolab fans. It is the first colaboration behind those two. With Stapleton basically re-mixing and reproducing some Stereolab songs blah blah blah. If you also add into this the wonderful Animal or Vegetable (A Wonderful Wooden Reason ......) you got something that is quite amazing for both bands fans.


As usual i have my reasons for uploading this gem for all you my dear imaginary friends. My trip to London the last week filled my head with such a  great time, my memory card full of pointless photos (to all except than me) and my record bag filled with some really nice LP's to laugh at tourists at the airport for their nasty taste in souvenirs... But who i am kidding? I am still glad that i  didn't got busted at the airport for bringing in this shitty country Bob Freedman's Music To Strip By with a near mint cover and the g-string in a mint condintion (the person who sold me this said that it's hopefully not worn...) still attached to the cover... High Times!











No comments:

Post a Comment