1. Preparations of: Acetyldihydrocodeine,
when compounded with one or more other ingredients and containing not more
than 100 milligrams of the drug per dosage unit and with a concentration of not
more than 2.5 per cent in undivided preparations.
2. Preparations of: Propiram containing not more than 100 milligrams of propiram per dosage
unit and compounded with at least the same amount of methylcellulose.
3. Preparations of: Dextropropoxyphene for oral use containing not more than 135 milligrams of
dextropropoxyphene base per dosage unit or with a concentration of not
more than 2.5 per cent in undivided preparations, provided that such
preparations do not contain any substance controlled under the 1971
Convention on Psychotropic Substances.
4. Preparations of: Cocaine containing not more than 0.1 per cent of cocaine calculated as
cocaine base; and
Preparations of: Opium or morphine containing not more than 0.2 per cent of morphine
calculated as anhydrous morphine base and compounded with one or more
other ingredients and in such a way that the drug cannot be recovered by
readily applicable means or in a yield which would constitute a risk to public
5. Preparations of: Difenoxin containing, per dosage unit, not more than 0.5 milligram of
difenoxin and a quantity of atropine sulfate equivalent to at least 5 per cent of
the dose of difenoxin.
6. Preparations of: Diphenoxylate containing, per dosage unit, not more than 2.5 milligrams of
diphenoxylate calculated as base and a quantity of atropine sulfate
equivalent to at least 1 per cent of the dose of diphenoxylate.
7. Preparations of: Pulvis ipecacuanhae et opii compositus
10 per cent opium in powder
10 per cent ipecacuanha root, in powder well mixed with
80 per cent of any other powdered ingredient containing no drug.
8. Preparations conforming to any of the formulas listed in this Schedule and mixtures of such
preparations with any material which contains no drug.