Monday, December 7, 2009

Nature Recordings - Mountain Stream (1985)



The nature/environmental sounds make their return to the Closet once again on every Sunday. Sorry about the lack of nature/environmental posts lately, but I simply ran out. About a couple of weeks ago, I obtained a few more cassettes which will be posted in the next few weeks. Hopefully, I'll have even more to post for many weeks to come.

As you can tell, this one is a cassette from 1985. I found this cassette without a cover. Most of the other ones I found do not have covers either. This is another lovely recording of a mountain stream by another mysterious outfit called Nature Recordings. Birds make a brief appearance at the beginning. (a closet of curiosities)

Tracklisting:

1. Mountain Stream {41:51}


Both sides of the cassette are the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment